CrankyApe.com Phone: 651-291-2390
top Home | Register | Update Membership | Password Request | Contact Us | FAQ | Forums top1
Get Cash Now!
Turn your Powersport, Marine or RV units into quick cash
Click here for more info
Sell online at CrankyApe.com



CrankyApe.com BBB Business Review
 
Recommend CrankyApe.com on Zappenin
The simple way to buy and sell Powersport Toys!
 
Get fast and easy financing
 

1994  Ford Taurus  

Unit 70326

Make/Model: Ford Taurus Year: 1994 Miles/Hours: shows 80,851
VIN: 1FALP52UXRG245565
Description: This 1994 Ford Taurus is powered by a 3.0L V6 engine and automatic transmission. It's equipped with power seats/windows/locks/mirrors, tilt steering, steering wheel mounted controls, AM/FM, rear defrost and air conditioning. Runs and drives with an odometer showing 85,851 miles.

Transaction Fee = $100
Front tires (P205/65R15) have 25% tread remaining. Rear tires have 75% tread remaining. During the test drive, the transmission was slipping, there was a shimmy/vibration in the front end, the steering pulled to the left and the anti-lock light was on in the dash.

CLICK HERE TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE ENGINE RUNNING.

ALL UNITS ARE SOLD AS IS. Please click HERE for details prior to bidding.

* Canadian Bidders: Please consult with your specific border crossing regarding the qualifications required for this unit to enter Canada.

All bids close at the listed Bid End time (Central time), or 5 minutes after the last bid. This page generated at 11/23/2017 9:04:40 AM.

Do you have questions about this item? Contact CrankyApe.com Here!

Transaction fee Click for Fee Schedule
Last bid made 2/3/2017 11:52:00 AM
Reserve The reserve has been met.
Minimum bid increment $25.00
Bid start 1/25/2017 3:00:00 PM
Bid end 2/1/2017 11:34:00 AM CST Or 5 minutes after last bid. (click for details)
Official site time 11/23/2017 9:04:40 AM (refresh your browser to see most current time)
Location Hastings, MN (map to Hastings, MN)
Title Brand clear
Shipping (click for estimate) buyer pays all shipping charges (Click here for shipping references.)

This Auction is closed. Please take the time to check out some of our other offerings.


75851
2015 Ranger RT178
High Bid: $5,500.00
77531
1997 Arctic Cat Bear Cat 340
High Bid: $0.00
77463
2014 Polaris Indy 550 LXT
High Bid: $0.00
77422
2003 Buell XB9S Lightning
High Bid: $75.00